Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I still do not Know!


Yeah!Just a thought of that very bird who,
I thought was trying to soar above the rest,
Spreading her wings with eternal delight,
Lost in the mystery of the full moon night,
Disappeared behind the trees to go out of sight,
Who she was I do not know,
Just wished that moment would go slow,
The thoughts that fled in that one row,
But who she was I still do not know…..

All I did was to take a sigh,
All I wished it to be sweet lie,
For all that happened in a blink of an eye,
Leaves rustled under the faint blue sky,
And who was she I know not now,
All I know she made me wow,
The bird in black, who swirled and turned,
And from her face the laughter churned,
And in her moves was a divine spirit,
And in her looks, a trumping turret,
And then it was the time for me to go,
For that black bird that I still do not KNOW!

No comments:

(20) TWEN-T Hours!

In a grad student’s pennyworth life, Twenty hours is a standard block of time, For each hour of painstaking work, All they earn i...